Having a fundraiser to help homeless animals at the Oakville & Milton Humane Society?
Your fundraising event will help animals that desperately need food, shelter, veterinary care and love. Every gift is important – every dollar helps.
OMHS relies on the support of the community and is dedicated to promoting the welfare, dignity and humane care of vulnerable animals, building a more humane society through education and acting as a resource for the community. OMHS does not receive funding from the government or any animal welfare group to care for and find homes for the animals. For this we rely on the support from the community.
Follow these easy steps:
- Decide on an event you would like to host.
- Fill out the Event Request Form and submit it to the OMHS.
- Host your event and track the funds raised with the Sponsorship/Donation Form
- Thank your supporters and send the funds you raised to the Oakville & Milton Humane Society, 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville 905-845-1551 firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your event has been approved, OMHS can provide the following support:
- Include your event in our Calendar of Events
- If applicable, provide use of the OMHS name and logo
- If applicable, issue tax receipts to donors according to the Canada Revenue Agency guidelines
- Provide resources including the Sponsorship/Donation Form
OMHS is unable to provide the following:
- funding or reimbursement for event expenses
- mail/email lists such as donor lists and staff lists
- guaranteed promotion or advertising of your event other than our Calendar of Events
- guaranteed attendance of staff, volunteers or animals at your event
- application for gaming or liquor licenses
- assistance with ticket sales or corporate sponsorship
- supply prizes and auction items
If you have questions or would like help with your ideas, please contact OMHS at 905-845-1551