Matching Gift Opportunities
Double your donation to help the animals. Many employers have a matching gift program and will match charitable contributions by their employees.
How to participate in the program:
1. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program. If they don’t, ask them to consider starting one.
2. Find out from your employer how to have your gift matched. There is usually a Matching Gift form. Review the guidelines to make sure that the Oakville & Milton Humane Society is eligible to receive matching gifts.
3. Sometimes there is a form for the non-profit recipient to complete as well. If so or if you need any assistance, please contact OMHS at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-845-1551
Information you may require
- Full legal name: Oakville & Milton Humane Society
- Charitable Registration Number: 11906 4350 RR0001
- Address: 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville ON L6J 7S8.
4. Complete the donor section of the form and submit it, along with your cheque or credit card authorization, to: Oakville & Milton Humane Society, 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON L6J 7S8 or donate online here
On behalf of the staff, volunteers and, most importantly, the animals whose lives you will change … thank you.