Employer Matching Gifts
Double your donation to help the animals. Many employers have a matching gift program and will match charitable contributions by their employees.
How to participate in the program:
- Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program. If they don’t, ask them to consider starting one.
- View Employers with Matching Gift Program.
- Find out from your employer how to have your gift matched. There is usually a Matching Gift form. Review the guidelines to make sure that the Oakville & Milton Humane Society (OMHS) is eligible to receive matching gifts.
- Sometimes there is a form for the non-profit recipient to complete as well. If so or if you need any assistance, please contact OMHS at email@example.com or call 905-845-1551 ext. 304.
- Complete the donor section of the form and submit it, along with your cheque or credit card authorization, to Oakville & Milton Humane Society, 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON L6J 7S8 or donate online.
Information you may require:
Full legal name: Oakville & Milton Humane Society
Charitable Registration Number: 11906 4350 RR0001
Address: 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville ON L6J 7S8
On behalf of the staff, volunteers and, most importantly, the animals whose lives you will change … thank you.